Breaking News
Student Media - Bishop Kenny High School

The Shield

The Shield

The Shield

Support Us
$225
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Bishop Kenny High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

Going bananas for Roller Rabbit!

Understanding the hype behind the viral pajamas
Photo courtesy of Mikayla Samaan
Junior Mikayla Samaan in the Monkey Long Sleeve Polo Pajamas.

I’m sure you’ve seen them, those monkey printed matching pajama sets that come in so many different bright colors. Worn by teen girls, little girls and even adults. These sets go for about $128 a piece and are usually sold out in almost all sizes. So why do people go crazy for these pajamas? 

”They are made with a unique material that is comfortable and thick, while also keeping you cool while you sleep”, Junior Mikayla Samaan said. “They are cute patterns and fun colors.”

On the website, https://rollerrabbit.com ,you can find over two thousand reviews with well over a thousand five star reviews.

“These pajamas are so soft and comfortable. The sizing is perfect. I love these pajamas so much and I highly recommend!”, one reviewer said, giving the pajamas 5 stars. “The Best Pajamas Ever!!They’re so worth the money!! I will be buying more!” Another reviewer said.