Binge-Worthy Watches

Shows to watch during Easter Break.

Today is the start of Easter Break, and with the Stay At Home order and lack of school work to do, you’ll have plenty of free time to sit around and watch TV. Are you wondering which shows to watch? Over on our Instagram, we asked our followers to send in shows they have been binge-watching recently. Here are some of their top picks!

“All American”

Image from The CW.

From IMDb: “When a star high school football player from South Central is recruited to play for Beverly Hills High School, two separate worlds collide.”

Found on Netflix, this sports drama is inspired by the life of professional football player Spencer Paysinger. This series stars Daniel Ezra as Spencer James and has two seasons and a total of 32 episodes.

“Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness”

Image found from FoxBusiness.com.

From Netflix: “A zoo owner spirals out of control amid a cast of eccentric characters in this true murder-for-hire story from the underworld of big cat breeding.”

Also found on Netflix, this documentary series focuses on the life of Joe Exotic, a zookeeper. It was released on March 20, and since then has always been on Netflix’s “Top 10 in the U.S. Today” list. There are currently seven episodes in the series, but it was announced just recently that Netflix will be adding one more.

“Glee”

Image from FOX.

From IMDb: “A group of ambitious misfits try to escape the harsh realities of high school by joining a glee club.”

Also found on Netflix, this hit musical comedy show first aired 11 years ago. The show had six seasons starring Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, and many others. Each of the 121 episodes features characters singing their rendition of popular songs. From Fox, the show had “two Grammy Award nominations, two Platinum and five Gold albums, more than 53 million songs and more than 13 million albums sold worldwide, two sold-out concert tours, a 3-D movie, four Emmy Awards and three Golden Globes, including the award for Best Television Series – Comedy or Musical.”

“Phineas and Ferb”

Image from Disney.

From IMDb: “Phineas and Ferb invent, scheme, and stay one step ahead of their bratty sister. Meanwhile, their pet platypus plots against evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.”

Available to stream on Disney+, this animated show aired from 2007-2015, with a total of four seasons and 130 episodes. The show was created by Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh, and episodes usually follow the same sort of structure that makes the show very lovable. Other films, TV Shows, and crossovers have stemmed from this show, including “Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension” and “Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel.”

Honorable Mentions: “Grey’s Anatomy,” “On My Block,” “Vampire Diaries,” “Lucifer,” “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series”